Cadet Stand Down - EXTENDED -
Due to the currant status of the COVID - 19 outbreak the cadet program has deemed an extension to the current stand down of the cadet program to be extended till April 30th 2020.
Over the next few days an online plan will be developed and published to our website to ensure the cadets are kept engaged and can successfully still complete their level training for the year.
Questions to the Commanding Officer - Capt Khan, Z : firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for the updated message from our national headquarters.
We have 525 wish everyone the best of health and looking forward to seeing you all again when we do stand up.
UPDATE CCO RELATED – CANCELLATIONS AND POSTPONEMENTS FOR 2020
Refs: A. CATO 14-06, Training or Recreational and Educational Trips
B. CANFORGEN 039/20
C. 3350-Op LASER 20-01
D. CANCDTGEN 008/20
E. CANCDTGEN 010/20
F. CANCDTGEN 011/20
G. CANCDTGEN 012/20
1. In addition to direction delivered at refs D to G, a decision has been made to extend the cancellation of ALL CADET ACTIVITIES, including local training until 30 April, 2020. Prior to Thursday, 30 April, 2020, further direction will be provided, including the potential for this cancellation to be extended.
2. Furthermore, all Cadet inbound and outbound international exchanges and training opportunities, which includes but not limited to the following: the Civil Air Patrol - Cadet Officer School (Alabama, USA), the Army Cadet National Rifle Team (Bisley, UK), the Army Cadet Maple Leaf UK Exchange, the Army Cadet Voyage through History, all International Sea Cadet and Air Cadet Exchanges and any international training or recreational and educational trips (under Ref A) through to the end of the summer period 2020 have been cancelled.
3. Based on ongoing assessments and medical advice, a decision has been made to temporarily cease most training at CAF training and academic institutions effective immediately. As a result, Natl CJCR Sp Gp CIC Courses have been postponed until 01 July, 2020, with the exception of courses offered on the DLN and courses required for force generation for CTC summer 2020, which are planned for May/June 2020, i.e. Adventure Training Specialty Courses, Glider Pilot Instructor Courses, Tow Pilot Conversion Courses, and Range Safety Officer – Large Bore Courses.
4. The Natl CJCR Sp Gp continues to collaborate with the Department of National Defence and CAF as well as with other federal departments in order to maintain proper situational awareness on the COVID-19 situation in Canada and globally to synchronize interdepartmental response under the lead of Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada. As a result, the situation is continuously being monitored and decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.
5. All available and updated information for the Natl CJCR Sp Gp response to COVID-19 can be found on the CCO net at: http://collaboration.cco.nat/sites/NAT/SitePages/covid19.aspx, DWAN: https://collab.cadets.gc.ca/sites/NAT/SitePages/covid19.aspx
Comments are closed.